Sunday 14 June 2015

World Cup Sprint

     The world cup sprint was a relatively easy race because I did not make too many mistakes during a majority of the controls. At the beginning of the course I was sort of flustered, but by luck turned down the correct alley to number 1. From there I continued straight because I hadn't planned the next control. For number 2 I missed the alley which I was supposed to turned down and went down the next one, losing tons of time at that point. From there The course got better as I went left to 4 and right to five. The SI air didn't work for me three times on the course and I had to run back each time. The control after the spectator control was a tough one, I took the straighter route, but unfortunately the stairs were slower then running around the left side on the roads. Most of the route choices were not too difficult. Here is a map with my route choice:



No comments:

Post a Comment